Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not a mushy I love my mother e-mail


The following is an e-mail I received from my 22-year-old son who will graduate in May from the business school at the local university with a 4.0 in finance.  I wish I could say his delightful language came from his father's side of the family, but I regret that it comes from both and back a generation on both sides.  His spelling and punctuation, though, is flawless, (quotation marks are mine).  Note there is no "dear mom" or "love, t---," very businesslike, don't you think?  This was the first e-mail I received from him after he returned from a week-long vacation to north Georgia and North Carolina. 
------------------------------

"So, I have literally had zero spare time since I got back. I used what little I had to look for a simple, economic-based explanation for why Obamacare WILL NOT WORK. You should really read the article below; it's so common-sense that it makes me want to vomit when I think that our Congress passed such bullshit."

Why ObamaCare Won't Work